October 17, 2019. Data and Analytics are considered strategic company assets today. But, driving real business benefits from data and analytics continues to be challenging. Teleran and Oracle are sponsoring an executive luncheon in New York City on October 23rd, 2019 to address just this issue: how to get the optimal business value from data and analytics – fast.
Join Data and Analytics expert, Jeff Devlin, as he leads a discussion on the challenges and essential best practices to ensuring data and associated analytics continuously deliver value to the business.
Key topics include how:
- Analyzing data usage in a business context leads to better business analysis
- Reducing complexity and support costs focuses more resources on the business
- Automating data protection prevents misuse without inhibiting business users
- Data and analytical become valuable business resources, not just cost centers
- Usage analytics charts your optimal path to the cloud
Oracle and Teleran will present case studies on how companies like Allstate, Bank of America and others drive better business decisions while reducing their risks.