Teleran’s patented software enables organizations to ensure that data-intensive applications deliver maximum value to the business, minimize IT cost, and ensure sensitive data protection and compliance.
We’ve spent over 15 years working with some of the largest, most sophisticated database application environments in companies and government agencies around the world. Teleran’s patented software products continuously watch, analyze, and automatically optimize and control how your organization’s data is accessed, by whom, in what business context, and with what applications. Teleran’s solutions enable organizations to protect data from hacking and misuse, comply with data privacy regulations and improve the performance, cost efficiency and value of data-intensive applications.
Our patented software solutions Data Warehouse and Analytics Visibility & Optimization, Data Protection & Compliance, and Migration & Modernization, combine contextualized monitoring, sophisticated usage analytics, AI and machine learning, and expert system-based access controls. Used by information management, application owners, and compliance and security teams, Teleran’s solutions bring a holistic view of how applications and data are used and valued by the business and deliver real-time controls that automatically improve application performance and resource efficiency while preventing inappropriate, non-compliant access to sensitive data.
Award-Winning Patented Technologies
We have developed compelling solutions based on our innovative technologies.
- Contextualized Monitoring establishes a unique user, application and organizational context to provide more effective baseline profiling and anomaly detection, and more accurate and effective real-time controls
- Real-Time Dynamic Data Usage Policy Engine delivers granular, in-line and context-sensitive data access controls
- Sophisticated Usage Analytics rapidly identify user, application and data issues and how to quickly and efficiently address them
- Machine Learning Algorithms adapt and learn from changing data usage profiles and patterns to more effectively deliver performance, efficiency and compliance in dynamic, complex data environments
- Identity Persistence captures user identity despite multi-tier applications, connection pooling, and the use of proxy database IDs that typically mask user identity